
There is a girl who takes pictures of her kids each week and blogs them under a number. I thought it was a great idea! Her kids are tiny, like 3 and under 1, and MUCH more interesting than my preteen and child, but mine are still awfully cute! So, to start this out right, here's a picture of my beautiful daughter for the week :-)
I got her this outfit after she tried it on for fun. She just looked so beautiful in it and I saw the teenager she is becoming. I HAD to get her the necklace and bracelet too! Gotta love Kohl's and their sales! :-) If you click on the picture, you can see it full sized. Did I mention that she's 5'8" now!!!! Totally passed me up!




4 comments:
beautiful niece! ;) thanks for coming back to the posting world!
I love these dresses. She looks so beautiful and grown up! I can't believe she is so tall, WOW! We miss hanging out with you guys. So nice to hear from you again.
I'll believe it when I see it! :) I had so much fun up at girls camp, did I tell you I was going for a few days?
still waiting to see it to believe it! :p your week has passed, next post!
Post a Comment