
My son got this kite about 3 years ago, and we've only flown it a handful of times. His school had a kite flying day and we pulled this out. He got SOOOOOO much attention (much needed) and since then we've flown it at least 5 more times. We took it to the beach with us this past weekend and watched it soar. We tried to fly it at papa and grandma's, but I took to long getting outside and the wind had died. Uncle Bennett took this picture with his AWESOME camera. I love it!




2 comments:
Hi Kat. I read your blog. Enjoyed it. Enjoy you too. Love you, Mom
Hey stranger, I keep coming back to your blog because it says you have written this post recently in my "updated blog list" which I think is definitely off! It's weird, it only did this on yours and Gwen's so it must have gotten to California time and taken a vacation or something! Sheesh! Regardless, it is nice to hear from you once in a while. :)
Post a Comment