Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAPPY 93RD BIRTHDAY NONA "THE GREAT"


TODAY IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S 93RD BIRTHDAY! This is my Dad's mom. I'm posting three pictures - one is of Grandma Nona snitching frosting from her birthday cake last Sunday (my son is in the green shirt), then one of Nona, my mom and me, and the last one is just Nona and I.

2 comments:

Lila said...

um... p.s. her wig looks AWESOME on her! did you know i shaped two of her wigs? mom brought them back with her. she looks younger in it without trying too hard.
i didn't know you guys did this. will you post it on the family blog and especially if you got a picture with she and dad? i'm gonna have to send her a note...thank you for posting this! Nona looks great! you do too!

Karyn said...

This is cool! My grandma lived to be 99 and I wish I had spent more time with her. So that is my advice, enjoy her, which it looks like you are doing.