There's been a bit of a "baby boom" in my family this year. My second youngest sister had her first baby in January. Then my two middle brothers each had baby boys! The first was born in August, and the second in September. When we got together over the weekend, we got some pictures of the boys with their parents.
We are looking forward to the addition of ONE more little boy this year! My sister is anticipating the adoption of HER first child - a little boy due this month! We can't wait to meet him and add pictures of HIM to the "Boys of 2008" :-)




3 comments:
I see a theme. Jace loves having someone younger. 4 baby boys soon to be in the family. come on Katrina, help out the baby boom!
ahhh! i love these posts! i can't wait to read them later. the pictures alone are so great!
Geeee... I can't help but to notice how much better looking my kids are than the rest of yours! Heeheeheehee. These pictures are awesome and I can't wait for Lila and Mikes little guy to join in the next picture.
Post a Comment