Saturday, October 11, 2008

30 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!


I took some new pictures today now that I'm officially down 30 pounds from my HIGHEST weight. It's taken a LOT longer than I'd hoped, and I still have a ways to go, but progress is progress! :-)


The picture on the left was taken in January of 2007, and the picture on the left was taken today. I personally can see the difference - aside from the tan :-) I'm definitely less "puffy" especially around the mouth and nose. I can totally see it now in the mirror too.

I thought I'd share another funny picture a friend made for me. The guy in the picture is my friend Troy. He's my "old" tennis pro from WLV. I do all my weight loss on sparkpeople.com, and I have a team of girls I've been with since last year (well, most of them anyway). Our team is the PURPLE POUND PUNCHERS. One day last year, I was sitting on the computer with my purple rollers in my hair, getting ready for church or something, and I thought "I'll take a picture of my purple rollers!" Long story short, they've become "iconic". So we were talking the other day about how I don't have any pictures of me with rollers and Troy. So one of the girls had her hubby make this one. :-) I love it!

3 comments:

Lila said...

LOL! you really do look great. you should let ashley take some headshots of you outside so everyone can apreciate your eyes' etc

Gwen said...

You look great by the way. It is hard to see it when I (used to) see you every day. but the pics remind me of a year ago. AWESOME JOB!!!

Karyn said...

You do look great and I love that you are always working on your goals. I appreciate motivational people!